Bed and Breakfast Prices – Breakfasts included
Rates are valid throughout the year
€ 65 / night for 1 person
€ 75 / night for 2 people
€ 85 / night for 3 people
€ 90 / night for 4 people (maximum 2 adults)
€ 60 / night for 1 person
€ 70 / night for 2 people
€ 80 / night for 3 people
€ 55 / night for 1 person
€ 65 / night for 2 people
€ 50 / night for 1 person
€ 60 / night for 2 people
Rates for 2 people are valid in double bed. In case of separate beds an extra charge of 10 € / night will be required.
Dinners are proposed some evenings only on reservation at least 24h in advance:
- Full menu: Served in principle on Friday and Saturday except July/August. 25€/adult and 13€/child from 3 to 12 years old. Aperitif, starter, main course, cheese and dessert. Drinks included (1/4L of wine per person and coffee / tea).
- Farmer market menu: Served in principle on Sunday and Monday except July/August. 21€/adult and 12€/child from 3 to 12 years old. Drinks included (1/4L of wine per person and coffee/tea).
- One plate menu: Served in principle from Friday to Monday in July/August, and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday the rest of the year. 16€/adult and 10€/child from 3 to 12 years old. Cold meal with charcuterie and local cheese, salad and dessert. Drinks included (1/4L of wine per person and coffee/tea).
- Welcoming : You can arrive between 5pm and 7pm on the day of arrival specified at the time of booking. If you plan to arrive earlier or later, please let us know so we can accommodate you!
- Duration of stay : Guest rooms are available from 5 pm on the day of arrival specified at the time of booking and must be vacated before 11 am on the day of departure specified at the time of booking. The tenant (s) of the bed and breakfast undertake to remain only the length of the stay specified at the time of the reservation. In any case, the tenant (s) can not claim a right to stay in the premises at the end of the stay specified at the time of booking.
- Deposit : The reservation is guaranteed when the deposit is received. That is € 25 per room / night. This deposit can be settled by Bank Transfer, Bank Card and PayPal, or check. In case of payment by Bank Transfer, any fees and taxes are the responsibility of the client.
- Pets are welcome at no extra charge.
- Common spaces : Vous pouvez profiter du salon, du jardin, de la cour et de la terrasse jusqu’à 22h afin de respecter la tranquillité de chacun.
- Booking : You can make your reservations by phone, email, or by filling out the reservation form.
- Cancellation : If the cancellation takes place more than 24 hours before the start of the stay, the deposit is retained by La Source du Vallon. If the cancellation occurs less than 24 hours before the start of the stay, the deposit is retained by La Source du Vallon who will also ask for payment of the balance of the price of the stay.
If you interrupt your stay during its duration, the entire stay will be charged.
- Tourist tax: The tourist tax is a local tax that the tenant pays to the owner who then pays it to the Public Treasury. This fee is €0.70/night/adult over 18 years old, valid from 01 January to 31 December. It will be invoiced to the tenants at the end of their stay.
- On-site payment method: Check, Bank Transfer, Bank Card, Cash.
- Insurance: Any damage caused by the tenant during the rental period is the responsibility of the tenant.
Send the check to: Caroline Angelard, Quartier le Faubourg, 12330 Salles la Source, France
In case of payment by Bank Transfer, any fees and taxes are the responsibility of the client.